Saturday, July 16, 2011

I might have to rename my blog

I'm a good dog! I hear it all of the time now, I haven't destroyed electronics for almost a year... I've learned that the sofa has other values. You could almost say I've stopped eating non-food items. Almost.

They all left me alone without my energy-releasing walk one day and I did teach one of them a lesson for it. I destroyed her airport ID for work! Heh heh...

Other than that, I am pretty good at lulling them into a false sense of security. An empty toilet paper tube here and there, a cookie box from that delicious Ruby Snap place there.

If they think I'm a "good boy" then from time to time they take me for my walk and I get an ice cream. I keep trying for a daily treat, I mean who can resist this face?




- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment