Friday, August 20, 2010

Introduction


Hi, I'm Sheldon, I'm a 1-year-old lab/pit mix with separation anxiety issues (that's what I'm letting my mom believe).

She leaves me home alone every single day with just some old fogey dogs that she calls my brother and sister. I had 10 real brothers and sisters who were all my age and looked like me, these two dogs are lazy and set in their ways.

My "sister" thinks she's the queen and ignores me except for when she's growling in my face. My "brother" seems to be a pretty cool guy but he's pretty lazy for a six-year-old!

With them ignoring and losing interest in me, I hafta find something to entertain myself with!

I'll share some of my scores with you on this blog... Please come back soon!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment